Healthy Diets For Weight Loss Should You Go Low Fat Or Low Carb?

The two main camps when it comes Ultra Fast Keto Boost  to healthy diets for weight loss seem to be low fat or low carb. Now both can be effective if followed correctly however the one I feel works best for the majority of people is the low carb method.

Just to clarify when I mention low carb diet I don't mean the Atkins diet because personally I don't think this a particularly healthy diet. I am also not anti carb and think that certain carbohydrates play a very important role in health and vitality.

No the reason I think that low carb is the better choice is because when your on a low fat diet your still consuming too many processed refined carbohydrates such as pasta, bagels, breads, cereals, rice, muffins, sodas, juices, sweets, crackers, etc. It is these types of foods that I think are the major culprits in why so many people gain weight and then struggle to lose it later.

It is really hard to avoid processed carbohydrates even when your trying to be healthy because through clever marketing a lot of foods we think are OK are actually just full of refined flours and other additives. Consuming these is going to spike your blood sugar and create an insulin surge that stimulates direct body fat storage and actually increases your appetite so you want more.



Comments